I had hoped to blog a few items today, and respond to some comments, but a failed hard drive caused a day-long server outage which affected both my blog and my e-mail access. Let’s just say today didn’t break any traffic records. Hopefully, all is well again. I’ll catch up with comments in due course.
- The blockchain: How Atlas will shrug
- The mafia bosses and the gambling cartel
- The planet is getting greener
- The tinfoil hat loonies were right all along
- On energy, environment, and regulatory independence
- South Africa’s schools of witchcraft and wizardry
- Grab shale gas opportunity, but avoid opportunism
- Free markets as a moderate position
- It’s about who you don’t vote for
- Voting: there’s still time to change your mind
- Gerrit van Tonder dead at 61
- Green tech is cool, but not because it’s green
- How Mmusi Maimane swindled a vote out of me
- Look ma, I’m defending Shell’s record in Nigeria!
- The case to elect Malema to Parliament